Geotechnical Engineer with significant experience in small and large scale residential projects in south UK, including London area, providing the following services:
- Planning, budgeting and supervision of ground investigation (boreholes, trial pits, inspection pits, laboratory testing, soakaway BRE365 tests) new developments.
- Phase 1 - Geotechnical & geo-environmental desk studies.
- Phase 2 - Geotechnical & geo-environmental investigation and interpretative reports for residential developments.
- Basement Impact Assessment (BIA) reports for new basement projects in the London area.
- Ground movement and damage assessment.
- Slope stability assessments and design of stabilisation works.
- Ground settlement and heave related problems.
- Forensic investigation and reporting.
- Expert witness services on the above.